New True Blood!
- I would have been really pissed if my birthday present from my grandpa was a good ol’ goat stabbing.
- You know you’re desperate when you trust the Reverend and Mrs Tara’s Mom to perform an exorcism on your child’s creepy dirty doll.
- What is this hilarious grim reaper sculpture with the bejewelled scythe in Marnie’s shop?
- I love how the one time this season Andy decides to do his job is when Sam and Tommy are driving around with a pair of Mickens corpses in the back of their van. Speaking of which, the Andy’s Addiction story was tiresome by episode 2. Kill it now.
- On the one hand, no more Mickenses. On the other, Sam missed a really good opportunity to turn Tommy in for the crime, thus preventing him from spending a bunch of time in jail and therefore not on our screen. Also, WEIGHT THOSE BODIES DOWN. Ugh. First timers.
- “Gators love marshmallows.” WHAT.
- Werewolves have to register with a new pack when they move? Seriously? Why do I have a tough time believing these guys do paperwork?
- Terry Bellefleur maintains his status as King of Men.
- JASON’S DREAM.
- VAMPIRES CONTROL GOOGLE AND FOX NEWS, OH MY GOD. ALSKDF;LKJASDF. What’s with Bill getting all the awesome lines these days? I can’t decide if I love that more than his line about Louis Pasteur being a vampire.
- I’m reaching my limit with woobie!Eric and mothering!Sookie. Is he four? “I had a bad dream, can I stay with you tonight?” Seriously? I wanted to see a softer side to Eric, but soft-as-a-baby’s-bottom because he’s actually regressed into infancy is not what I had in mind.
Categories: Movies / TV